- Income Tax: Job Growth Incentive extended
- Income Tax: Aircraft manufacturer new employee credit expanded to include “A BUSINESS OR ANY PORTION OF A BUSINESS THAT IS INVOLVED IN THE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR, COMPLETION, OR MODIFICATION OF AIRCRAFT.”
- Property Tax: Non-profit housing provider exception definition modified to mean an organization that is exempt from federal income tax, and who’s mission is to work with a low-income applicant (individual whose total income is no greater than 80% of the area median income) to rehabilitate the property and sell to the applicant, or to sell to the applicant and then rehabilitate the property.
- Corporate Income Tax: Enterprise Zone Tax Credits Amended to “limit the amount of the enterprise zone investment credit that may be claimed during any tax year to $750,00”
- Income Tax: Innovative motor vehicle tax credit amended to include pug-in hybrid electric vehicles.