Notification of changes regarding NYS Department of Tax and Finance ACH Debit Payments

See our Web site for details:

We are changing our bank accounts.

If you (or your client) authorize the NYS Tax Department to deduct payments from a bank account and there is a debit block on that account:

  • Contact your bank to add our new company IDs and names to the bank account.  Do not remove the old company ID.
  • Add the new information for each type of payment you make.  Each payment type, including unemployment insurance, has its own company ID and name.

You must do this by June 25, 2015 for future payments to be successful.

The New York State Tax Department will never contact you by email to ask you to validate personal information such as your username, password, or account numbers.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s